ACCESS & WHEELCHAIR RAMPS
Meyra Australia (trading under AC Mobility) has proudly partnered with Tyrex for over 20 years to provide a range of durable and safe rubber ramp solutions to Australian mobility aid users, builders, businesses and homeowners.
At Meyra Australia we supply the best Tyrex access ramps suitable for wheelchairs and walkers, and water retention ramps for bathrooms.
FREE MEASURE AND QUOTE
Call Meyra Australia today on 0428 535 780 for a free ramp measure and quote and we’ll attend your property, business or building at no charge. Our service area extends from the NSW border to the Sunshine Coast.
TYREX ACCESS AND WHEELCHAIR RAMPS
Tyrex rubber ramps are used in homes across Australia and in a diverse range of businesses including commercial offices, retail, hospitality, disability and aged care facilities.
Benefits of Tyrex ramps:
- Extremely hard wearing and long-lasting product
- Can be used indoors and outdoors in wet or dry conditions
- Easily trimmed to size and flexible enough to conform to uneven ground surface
- Can be left unaffixed or fixed in place over door entrances and other surfaces
- Anti-slip surface suitable for walking on
- Made of recycled rubber
Unlike common generic ramps like the ones found at hardware stores and similar outlets, Tyrex ramps are carefully researched, designed and manufactured in Australia and encompass the benefits of modern recycling technology.
ACCESS AND WHEELCHAIR RAMPS
Made from recycled car tyres, Tyrex rubber wedge access ramps are a simple, long lasting, practical solution to most wheelchair access problems.
Tyrex wheelchair ramps are versatile and can be used nearly anywhere, including front doors, inside and outside homes, offices, residential and commercial buildings, for the elderly and almost anywhere else you can think of.
Common uses include wheelchair access, pedestrian traffic, scooters and rollator access and toilet access.
Ideal for replacing shower recess hobs, Tyrex rubber shower ramps provide safe, non-slip easy access in bathrooms for wheelchairs and for anyone inconvenienced by step over structures.
- Available in white or grey
- Anti-trip safety ramps on both sides
- Anti-slip surface
- Easily cut to fit shower recesses and many other areas requiring a barrier to water egress
- Can be flexed and adhered to seal slightly uneven surface
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I install a ramp if I have a gap in my sliding door or multiple steps up or down from my door?
How can install use a ramp if it can’t be approached from straight on?
How do I measure for a ramp?